Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's been a while

It has been over a year since my last post. However, God has reminded me of the importance of putting my thoughts down in writing. One, for people to read and comment on; two, for my own thoughts to be challenged by those who disagree; and three, to help think through and articulate my thoughts more clearly. I realize, that I do not always communicate clearly. The act of writing, I am told, assists in the growth of this skill. So, moving on to the thought I would like to communicate.

There is a growing hunger in me to glorify God with my every thought, word, and deed. I want everything I do to reflect the truth of the gospel. No matter if someone cuts me off in traffic, verbally abuses me, or compliments me on something good I have done; I want my thoughts, words and actions to reflect the gospel especially in the midst of suffering. May God grant us all the ability to allow our theology to impact our behavior. Sola Deo Gloria!

No comments: